HDS: Fiscal 1Q12 Financial Results (Ended June 2012)
By Jean-Jacques Maleval, Wed, August 1st, 2012
Flat revenue for the quarter and also expected for the year
For storage, consolidated revenue for HDS + Japan were 1.047 billion in US dollars, up 2% year on year, and 84 billion on a Yen basis, up 1% from 83 billion one year ago.
It's the highest revenue for a first quarter of fiscal year in HDS history.
For 1Q12 and Y/Y, according to the company:
- Enterprise storage decreased in the low single digits
- Modular line decreased in the low teens
- Hitachi File and Content portfolio grew in the high seventies
- Hitachi Content Platform grew in the low teens
- Hitachi NAS platform grew in the low one hundreds
- Total software and services revenue was up in the mid single digits
- Software revenue decreased in the high single digits
- Services revenue were up in the low teens
- Americas revenue grew 4%
- EMEA revenue decreased 6%
- APAC (without Japan) revenue grew 9%
For the six-month period ended September 30, 2012, Hitachi forecasts sales for HDS + Japan at ¥170.0 billion or an increase of only 2% Y/Y. For its current fiscal year, revenue is expected to be ¥360.0 billion for yearly growth at no more than 3%.
News Options >
Erreur de traitement dans la base de données !
Description de l'erreur : UPDATE command denied to user 'storagencms'@'10.0.104.100' for table 'articles'.